Shipping Now to your favorite Powersports retailer
HALO-RA CAST Rearview Mirror with Cast Aluminum Bezel
The Seizmik Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror features a powder coated cast aluminum bezel with an ABS rear housing creating a strong, lightweight, and durable mirror.
The Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror is easily serviceable. The powder coated cast aluminum bezel may be removed and the convex safety glass may be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror. Like all Seizmik mirrors, the Halo-RA Cast Rearview Mirror is covered under Seizmik’s 100% Unlimited Lifetime Mirror Warranty.
Mirror Features include:
- SOLID CAST ALUMINUM COMPONENTS—Powder Coated Cast Aluminum for lightweight performance and durability.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE—High Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware for years of reliable trouble free performance.
- LOW PROFILE HINGED CLAMP (ROUND TUBE FITMENTS)—Clamp design provides extreme clamping power, minimal interference with other accessories, and a simple installation. 1.75″ ROPS and 2.0″ (with shim for 1.875″) ROPS
- MOUNTING SOLUTION FOR OEM MOUNTING PLATE—Specifically designed mounting solution utilizes X3 Factory Rearview Mirror Mounting Plate.
- MOUNTING SOLUTION FOR OEM HEADER PANEL—Specifically designed mounting solutions for Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger (Full and Midsize) Factory Header Panel and Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel.
- 3/8″-16 MOUNTING POST THREAD—Popular thread used for mounts in most custom roll cages.
- STAINLESS STEEL BALL STUD LOCK BOLTS—Set Bolts can lock mirror into plate or be adjusted to allow for smooth movement with enough resistance for micro adjustment.
- CAST ALUMINUM LOCKING BLOCK—Locking block and bolts lock ball stud in place to prevent unwanted movement under the roughest condition.
- SHATTER RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS—For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR GLASS—Convex surface provides super wide viewing range with added image stability. High optic glass with chrome plated backing provides superior image clarity and definition.
- SEIZMIK DESIGN—Styled to compliment all Seizmik® side view mirrors
|18002||Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Mirror Mounting Plate||Polaris RZR Pro XP|
|18024||1.75″||Any 1.75″ ROPS; Honda Pioneer 1000; Polaris Round Tube Ranger (Full and Midsize); Polaris General; Polaris RS1; Polaris RZR; Textron Wildcat|
|18025||2.0″ w/shim for 1.875″||Any 1.875″ or 2″ ROPS; Honda Talon; Kawasaki Teryx 750/800|
|18026||Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger Factory Header Panel||Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger (Full and Midsize)|
|18027||Can-Am X3 Factory Mirror Mounting Plate||Can-Am X3|
|18028||Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel||Can-Am Defender|
* Don’t see your machine listed? Call Seizmik toll free at 1-866-838-3366 for help finding the correct Halo-RA Billet Rearview Mirror for your ride.
All Seizmik mirrors come with a 100% Unlimited Lifetime Warranty—regardless of how the mirror was damaged. Every mirror, no matter what—even if your cow eats it or you shoot it (actual customer warranty issues—we can’t make this stuff up)!
Part # 18002 | Fits Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Mirror Mounting Plate
Part # 18024 | Fits 1.75″ ROPS (rollover protection system)
Part # 18025 | Fits 2″ Round Tube ROPS (rollover protections system) and 1.875″ Round Tube ROPS with shim
Part # 18027 | Fits Can-Am X3 Factory Mirror Mounting Plate
Part # 18026 | Fits Polaris Pro-Fit Header Panel
Part # 18028 | Fits Can-Am Defender Factory Header Panel