Part Number 06022 (Replaces Seizmik Part Number 06015)
Fits: 2013-2019 Polaris Full Size Pro-Fit Ranger 570XP; 2013-2019 Polaris Full Size Pro-Fit Ranger 900XP; and 2016-2018 Polaris Full Size Pro-Fit Ranger XP 1000 (DOES NOT FIT THE REDESIGNED XP 1000 RANGERS WITH THE NEW BODY STYLE RELEASED IN MID-2017! See seizmik.com/faq/ for a side-by-side comparison of the various 2018 and newer Rangers with the redesigned body panels).
The Seizmik Framed Door Kit for the Polaris Full Size Pro-fit Ranger attaches to the vehicle without cutting into body plastics and requires NO drilling to install. Equipped with an automotive grade gasket, durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight nylon fabric, and an automotive style latching system, the Seizmik Framed Door Kit provides a tight fit around the perimeter of the door to help resist water and wind intrusion into the cab.
- 0.75” tubular steel frame conforms to Polaris Pro-Fit roll cage for a custom fit
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight textile door panels
- Automotive grade gasket for a tight all-around seal that resists water and wind intrusion into the cab
- Heavy-duty, low profile, steel hinges attach to vehicle without cutting into body plastics and provide a high level of adjustment
- Automotive style latching system for a secure closure
- Built-in handle for pulling the door shut
- Clear UV resistant PVC windows
- Dual zippered upper windows roll down for ventilation
- Extra window on the bottom half of the doors for added visibility to maneuver in tight spots
- Integrated storage cover for rolled window keeps it safe and out of the way
- The whole door comes off in seconds, no tools required
- Removable door skins with separate upper and lower pieces
- Integrated bracket for installing Seizmik side view mirrors (P/N 18073, 18083, or 18093)
- Works with most Polaris OEM roofs and windshields & Seizmik windshields
- No drilling required to install
* DOES NOT FIT ROUND TUBE ROPS RANGERS OR THE REDESIGNED 2018 RANGERS WITH THE NEW BODY STYLE RELEASED IN MID-2017 (See seizmik.com/faq/ for a side-by-side comparison of the various 2018 and newer model Rangers).