Part Number: 06017 (New SKU)
Fitment: Polaris General
* DOES NOT FIT General 4
* NOTE: When installed with newer OEM windshields, some trimming to the corner filler panel may be required.
The NEW SEIZMIK Upper Framed Door Kit for the Polaris General requires less mounting hardware for an easier installation to existing vehicle mounting points. The new pinned mounting system now allows users to quickly remove the upper door from the factory OEM lower hard door. The sturdy steel frames are designed & engineered for a tighter fit into the vehicles upper door jamb. Equipped with a new automotive grade EPDM foam gasket and UV resistant PVC coated polyester textiles, these doors fit tight and help seal the cab from water, wind, and dust intrusion.
New Features Include:
- Pinned Mounting System—Allows the door to be quickly separated and removed without the need to open up the OEM lower door panel.
- Reduced Installation Time—Less hardware and less holes drilled into the OEM lower door body panels.
- Upper Frame Locking Handle—Secures the upper door to the vehicle’s ROPS for trailering and riding.
- Less Drilling—Now requires only 2 holes drilled into the lower body panels.
Materials & Construction:
- Sturdy Steel Frames—Designed & engineered for a tight fit into the vehicles door jamb.
- Upper Frame Locking Lever—Secures the upper door to the vehicle’s ROPS for trailering and riding.
- Durable UV Resistant PVC Coated Heavyweight Polyester Textile
- Optical Grade PVC Windows
- Automotive Grade EPDM Foam Gasket—Conforms to contours of door perimeter providing excellent seal and easier closing.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Dual Zippered Window Pulls—Provide multiple open positions for venting options.
- Integrated Window Storage Straps—Keeps windows rolled and stowed out of the way.
- Attached Interior Handle—For pulling the door shut.
- Pinned Mounting Design—Allows the upper door to be removed in seconds, no tools required.
Integration & Compatibility:
- Backwards Compatible—Works with all Polaris Generals.
- Integrated Brackets—Accept SEIZMIK sideview mirrors for optimal placement & visibility (P/N 18088, 18073, 18083, or 18093).
- Works with OEM roofs and most windshields.