Part Number: 07300
Fits 1.75″, 1.625″ (with included shims), and 1.5″ (with included shims) round tube ROPS (rollover protection system) including: Polaris Full and Midsize round tube Rangers; Honda Pioneer 700; and Yamaha Viking and Wolverine
The OHGR installs on the ROPS (rollover protection system) of most vehicles and stores the guns overhead and out of the way. Made with premium materials like glass-filled nylon and cast aluminum, the OHGR (pronounced ‘ogre’) looks as good as your guns—not like something someone made in the garage.
The premium rubber lined jaws wont scratch or mar the finish of the weapon, keeping the gun away from metal surfaces at all times. The rubber straps that hold the gun in place offer stealth operation when storing or removing guns from the OHGR. Additional fitments for the OHGR include 1.875”, and 2” round tube cages as well as the Polaris Lock & Ride® Pro Fit system and Can-Am Defender.
- Built Tough—Steel support bracket thick plate and steel brackets mount rack solidly and securely with glass filled nylon housing components.
- Durable and Adjustable—Grip conforms to gun stock and barrel, with multiple settings to hold jaws securely shut around the firearms.
- Premium Rubber Lined Jaws—Protects the finish of the firearm by keeping them away from metal surfaces at all times.
- Stealth Operation—Quiet loading and unloading to hunt smarter.
- Added support—Cast aluminum support bracket enhances stability.
- Fits Many—Telescoping arms with tightening bolts ensures fit for a wide range of vehicles.
|07300||1.75” round tube clamps and 8 shims fit 1.75″ tubes (round tube Rangers, others), 1.625” tubes (Honda Pioneer 700), and 1.5” tubes (Yamaha Viking and Wolverine 2 seater) Honda Big Red. To determine fitment, measure from the center of front bar to the center rear bar widths of 25″ to 34″ Will not fit the Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Teryx or Pioneer 500.|
|07301||2” round tube clamps and 8 shims fit 2” tubes (Can-Am Commander and Maverick; Kubota) and 1.875” tubes (Kawasaki Mules; Honda Pioneer 1000; and others)
To determine fitment, measure from the center of the front bar to the center of the rear bar widths of 27″ to 34″.
|07302||Full Size Polaris Rangers 2013-2018 with Pro-Fit Roll Cages. Will not fit the Polaris General or Mid-Size Pro-Fit Rangers.|