Part Number: 07303
Fits Can-Am Defender
The OHGR (OverHead Gun Rack) for the Can-Am Defender installs between the factory header panel up front and the ROPS (rollover protection system) in the rear. The OHGR stores the guns overhead and out of the way. Made with premium materials like glass-filled nylon and steel, the OHGR (pronounced ‘ogre’) looks as good as your guns—not like something someone made in the garage.
The premium rubber lined jaws wont scratch or mar the finish of the weapon, keeping the gun away from metal surfaces at all times. The rubber straps that hold the gun in place offer stealth operation when storing or removing guns from the OHGR. Additional fitments for the OHGR include 1.5”, 1.625”, 1.75”, 1.875”, and 2” round tube cages as well as the Polaris Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit Ranger Factory Header Panel.
- Built Tough—Steel support bracket thick plate and cast steel brackets mount rack solidly and securely with glass filled nylon housing components.
- Durable and Adjustable—Grip conforms to gun stock and barrel, with multiple settings to hold jaws securely shut around the firearms.
- Premium Rubber Lined Jaws—Protects the finish of the firearm by keeping them away from metal surfaces at all times.
- Stealth Operation—Quiet loading and unloading to hunt smarter.
- Added Support—Cast aluminum support bracket enhances stability.
- Specific Design—Installs between the Can-Am Factory Header Panel and the Rear Cross Tube.
|07300||1.75” round tube clamps and 8 shims fit 1.75″ tubes (round tube Rangers, others), 1.625” tubes (Honda Pioneer 700), and 1.5” tubes (Yamaha Viking and Wolverine 2 seater) Honda Big Red. To determine fitment, measure from the center of front bar to the center rear bar widths of 25″ to 34″ Will not fit the Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Teryx or Pioneer 500.|
|07301||2” round tube clamps and 8 shims fit 2” tubes (Can-Am Commander and Maverick; Kubota) and 1.875” tubes (Kawasaki Mules; Honda Pioneer 1000; and others)
To determine fitment, measure from the center of the front bar to the center of the rear bar widths of 27″ to 34″.
|07302||Full Size Polaris Rangers 2013-2018 with Pro-Fit Roll Cages. Will not fit the Polaris General or Mid-Size Pro-Fit Rangers.|