Part Number: 26097
Fits Kawasaki KRX 1000
Seizmik’s Versa-Vent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The Versa-Vent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
- Windshield material made from 2-side hard coated polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile glass-filled nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket around perimeter of windshield
- Works with most roofs
- Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph