Part Number: 26097
Fits Kawasaki KRX 1000
Seizmik’s Versa-Vent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The Versa-Vent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
- 2-Side Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshield—Made to withstand more impact and resist scratching.
- Innovative Windshield Vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps—Super strong and low profile, but do not interfere with other accessories.
- Automotive Grade High Deflection Bulb Gasket—Surrounds the perimeter of the windshield to protect against water and wind intrusion.
- Versatile—Works with most roofs.
- Seizmik Compatible: Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared.