Part Number: 26096
Fits Polaris RS1
Seizmik’s Versa-Vent Windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the RS1 driver control the amount and direction of airflow into the cab. The windshield also features a defog mode that directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to help prevent fogging.
The vents are made of glass filled nylon, so they are incredibly durable. The lower scoop gathers up air off the hood while the upper scoop gathers air off the windshield. Both vents re-direct the air inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vents.
The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in.
- Windshield material made from 2-side hard coated polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile glass-filled nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket around perimeter of windshield
- Works with most roofs*
- Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph