Available at your favorite Powersports retailer
Seizmik’s best selling Pursuit Side View mirrors—backed by the best warranty on the market! Features include:
- A Cast Aluminum Housing designed to withstand the most extreme punishment;
- Weather Sealed Caps designed to keep out debris (red, yellow, and green color kits available);
- Rubber Vibration Isolators for keeping a clear image and the mirrors from sliding;
- Position Tension Adjustment Bolts for keeping your mirror at just the right angle;
- and Steel Brackets designed specifically for round tube ROPS (rollover protection system).
|Part #||ROPS SIZE/STYLE||VEHICLES INCLUDED|
|18071||1.75″ Round Tube ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Round Tube Ranger; Polaris RZR; Can-Am X3; Honda Pioneer; John Deere Full Size Gator XUV/HPX; Kawasaki Mule 3000/4000; Kawasaki Teryx; Yamaha Rhino; Yamaha Viking; Yamaha YXZ; and Textron Wildcat|
|18072||2″ Round Tube ROPS||Can-Am Commander; Cam-Am Maverick (OG); Kawasaki Mule Pro; Kubota RTV 500/900/1140; Kubota RTV-X 900/1120D; and Yamaha Wolverine|
|18073||Polaris Pro-Fit and CAN-AM Profiled ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger; Polaris General; Can-Am Defender|
Notched Delrin® detents allow the mirror to fold in when hit and be returned to its original position in one move.
The adjustable independent glass stays where you set it, keeping riders focused on the trail and not their mirror.
The Pursuit mirrors are fully adjustable and serviceable. Independent convex safety glass provides a wide viewing angle and can be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror.
We make good stuff and we stand behind it.