The Perfect UTV Windshield?
With NEW Tinted Versa-Vents and so much more, we think so!
Available at your favorite Powersports retailer
SEIZMIK FLIP-UP VENTED WINDSHIELDS
The Perfect UTV Windshield?
Do you want the feel of wide open spaces or the protection of a full windshield with vents for airflow?
Seizmik’s Hard Coated Flip Up Windshield with Versa-Vents offers a configuration to keep drivers and passengers comfortable in any weather condition.
On Hot Days
On hot days, a quick twist of the ergonomic handle opens the windshield smoothly and holds it in the fully open and up position thanks to the two gas-filled struts. Closing is as easy as pulling the windshield back down—the latching mechanisms on the lower corners engage and keep the window closed. Our low-effort, single point release system utilizes 3/4” round tubing and glass filled nylon mounts, creating a less distracting and more elegant profile along the lower edge of the windshield when compared to similar stamped steel systems.
For Cooler Rides
For cooler rides, keep the windshield closed and utilize the Versa-Vents. The dual vent system is designed to add independent driver and passenger ventilation and anti-fogging features to the windshields. Now featuring a tinted, see through design, the innovative windshield vents gather air off the hood and re-directs the air to the inside of the vehicle—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires. The easy to use louver now includes detents for quickly finding the closed, defog, and opened positions.
Spherical Ball Rod Ends
Spherical ball rod ends are utilized as self-aligning hinges along the top of the windshield, allowing for the windshield to pivot freely throughout its range of motion and minimize any binding that may occur. The center retainer and rub plate act as an upper hinge point and helps minimize oscillation when riding with the windshield in the opened position.
The one-piece, full perimeter gasket is specifically designed for the vehicle. Featuring fully welded seams and molded corners, the gasket creates a weather tight seal and is designed to fit within the channels of the extruded cage. And, foul weather won’t cause issues with the vents as well. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
- 0.220” 2-Sided Hard Coated Polycarbonate—Maximizes visibility while minimizing physical and UV damage to the windshield
- One-Piece Gasket with Fully Welded Seams and Molded Corners—The vehicle specific designed gasket creates a weather tight seal within the extruded channel of the Pro-Fit cage
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with Seizmik mirrors and framed door kits
- OEM Compatible—Works with most OEM roofs and cab system components
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared
- Single Point Release System—Opens with a quick, low-effort twist of the handle
- Latching Mechanism—Windshield closes easily and latches shut with minimal force
- Spherical Ball Rod Ends—Utilized as self-aligning hinges allowing for a smooth range of motion with less binding
- Center Retainer and Rub Plate—Serves as a upper hinge point and helps minimize oscillation when riding with the windshield in the opened position
- Gas-Filled Struts—Smoothly opens and closes the windshield and keeps the windshield in the fully opened position
- Ergonomic Handle—For an easy grip with or without gloves
- Less Visual Distraction—3/4” round tubing paired with glass filled nylon mounts creates a slimmer profile than similar stamped steel systems
- 2 Tinted Polycarbonate Vents—Made of durable and impact resistant polycarbonate
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver with detents makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Tinted Design—Allows visibility through the vents
Part # 50-50220KIT | Fits Polaris Full Size Pro-Fit Ranger (* DOES NOT FIT ROUND TUBE FULL OR MIDSIZE RANGERS; OR MIDSIZE PRO-FIT RANGERS; OR RIDE COMMAND*)
Part # 50-50222KIT | Fits Polaris Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger
(* DOES NOT FIT 570 SP MODELS; ROUND TUBE FULL OR MIDSIZE RANGERS; OR FULL SIZE PRO-FIT RANGERS)
Part # 50-50247KIT | Fits Can-Am Defender
Create an enclosed cab for your UTV by pairing the Flip-Up Vented Windshield with a Seizmik Framed Door Kit, a Rear Windshield, and Seizmik Mirrors. Ride all year long in comfort.