Seizmik warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Seizmik product is free from non-conformities in material and workmanship as follows:
- All Seizmik Mirrors: unlimited lifetime of the product
- Steel Fabricated Parts: lifetime of the product
- Soft Goods: 1 year from date of purchase
- Windshields / Plastic Items: 1 year from date of purchase
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY / IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Seizmik sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the defective product, at Seizmik’s option.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Seizmik be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. All aforementioned limitations of this implied warranty are subject to the laws of the state or country in which you reside.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact the retailer where you purchased your Seizmik product, or call Seizmik Customer Service Department at 888-838-3366, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty in no way replaces or constitutes an extension of the complete UTV or vehicles manufacturer’s warranty. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Seizmik products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the consumer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Seizmik products which have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, misused or abused or involved in accidents.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the carrier).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair of the UTV or vehicle.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finishes aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- The labor required to remove, re-fit, or re-adjust the product.
- Normal wear to the product including using the product through very rough terrain.
WARRANTY POLICY DETAIL
- All warranty return claims must be authorized by Seizmik Customer Service and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be clearly displayed on the package or it will not be processed.
- All parts not listed in the RMA will be returned to shipper.
- All warranty return claims must be accompanied by original purchase receipt.
- All warranty return claims must be sent to Seizmik for verification before a replacement or credit will be issued.
- Customer/Dealer is responsible for associated costs of shipping warranty/return items back to Seizmik.
- Seizmik will ship back warranty items to the retailer using the same shipping level and carrier as the item was shipped to Seizmik. Seizmik will assume the cost of shipping of replacement parts or product back to the retailer upon verification that it is covered under warranty.
- All order or shipping discrepancies must be reported by phone/fax/email within 5 working days of receipt of the order.
- No return will be accepted after 30 days from the date of the RMA number being issued.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE
NOTE: In order to return any merchandise for Warranty Service, refunds or exchanges, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained. Call 888-838-3366 x 112 for an RMA number or expedite the process by filling out the form online on our Customer Support Page.
Please have the following information ready:
1) Name, Shipping Address, and Phone Number
2) Part # of Product
3) Sales Receipt # / Proof of Purchase
4) Date of Purchase
5) Nature of Problem